Sunday, November 30, 2014
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
CS183B is a class being taught at Stanford. It’s designed to be a sort of one-class business course for people who want to start startups....
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
The same system can have a 4 figure, 5 figure or 6 figure solution, the difference is in the glue -- human glue vs machine glue. Machine glue is short time more expensive, but cheaper in the long run. Think about what type of glue you are using today.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Given our recent work with report folders, here are some Best Practices to keep in mind:
- use Profiles as the management tool for Admin, Super User and Power User Profiles
- use Permission Sets for key power users who are apart of a more general Profile -- so only specific users then have broad access across all or many folders
- use the Manager access right, per folder, for granular user management at the report or dashboard folder level.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- Sign up for a Developer Force account - The best way to start is to have your own developer environment to build and experiment with. Then leverage a great online community that promotes learning, growth and contribution for the Force.com platform.
- Check out some examples via workbooks :
- Force.com Book
- Cheat sheet for Salesforce 1 Developer. This is just one of many examples...
- Cookbooks - Full of coding recipes.
- Videos - For the visual learner, Salesforce has hundreds upon thousands of videos up on Youtube.